******* IF YOUR PAYMENT DOESN'T GO THROUGH PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE YOU SUBMIT ANOTHER PAYMENT******
Welcome to the Josephine County Online Public Portal
If you have an online Access Code, Login or Create an Account to view your permit(s). To sign up, click the “Sign-Up” link in the top right corner of this screen and follow the instructions. If you do not have an Access Code, you may call 541-474-5421 or 541-474-5405 to obtain your access code.
APPLICATIONS TAB - ALL PERMITS: Building, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, Manufactured Dwelling, Planning, Environmental, Zoning, Site Development.
Please allow 24 BUSINESS HOURS to receive an email response regarding the status of your completed permit application. (All permits are reviewed before accepting payments and issuing permits.)
Prior to applying for a permit, please review the application documents tab below for required submittal(s) and upload it with your plans.
Please review your application thoroughly for any required submittals. Some requirements may not apply to your project. We will adjust the requirements during our review.
PERMITS WILL NOT BE DEEMED VALID UNLESS ALL FEES HAVE BEEN PAID
This site provides the public access to the current status of applications, permits and inspection requests. It also provides the public access to reference materials and documentation.
Please process the following through this portal.
• Permits: Apply for all permits
• Documents: Submit drawings, photographs, engineering documents, etc. // The permit department may need to add the submittal requirements to your permit that fits the particular job being applied for. We will do this during review of the permit.
• Payments: Pay for your permits (applications must be reviewed and approved before payment can be made). Payments online are accepted by Credit card. The County accepts cash, check or credit card if paying onsite. We are located at 700 NW Dimmick Street, Suite C, Grants Pass, OR 97526. Our office hours are 8 am to 12 pm & 1 pm to 3 pm Monday thru Friday. You may also mail in your check. Please include a copy of your invoice with your payment. (Checks should be made payable to either Josephine County Planning, or Josephine County Building Safety)
• Inspections: Request an inspection. Residential inspections are available in the Grants Pass surrounding area Monday thru Friday, except Holidays. Some Commercial inspections may require additional time to coordinate an inspection. Illinois Valley inspections are performed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Electrical Inspections may be limited in availability to Monday, Wednesday and Friday. All inspections are generally performed between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Please note: Inspection requests must be received by 11:00 pm to be scheduled for the next day.
• Research and Review: Look up pending applications, permits that have been issued, inspection results, invoices, historical address data, etc.
• Planning: Apply, research and review zoning requests; Apply, research and/or review environmental applications/documents and Subdivision applications/documents.
CONTACT US TAB: ALL CONCERNS – Building Safety, Planning, & Code Enforcement
Please be aware that it may take time to address your concerns. If you have filed your concern with the Josephine County Code Enforcement, an appointment will be scheduled to discuss the concern.
• For all Code Enforcement communications outside the portal, please call 541-474-5425
PUBLIC NOTICES TAB - Planning Notices, Planning Commission Hearing Notices
PARCEL SEARCH TAB - All Parcel information.
• Search by address, parcel number.
• County GIS map : property lines, lot lines, Fema flood map, zoning etc.